Dienstag, 18. September 2007

beijing post 1

Ok. So this is going up via Joe since I can't access any American blogs in China. But, yes, I am in China. This is the first time that I've had internet access and I thought that I'd put up a couple of pics of where I'd been and what I've seen thus far. I haven't color corrected any of the pics yet, so, JOE, I don't wanna hear about the white balance or how green something is. ;) (note: I did a little fixin on some of them -joe) I've only been here for a couple of days and I've already taken over 1,000 photos. So… cutting it down for the blog was incredibly hard and cutting it down even further since I have to email them to Joe to post for me was even harder. I don't have the time to explain all the pics right now, but I can say that they are all from Beijing and the Great Wall (a part of it). I'm in Xian now and have free internet access (as opposed to the 15 dollars a day in Beijing… ouch) so I will be updating this again tomorrow… hopefully. Hope all are well. Talk soon. -Nick

Keine Kommentare: